- Regular Stall Springs: 0.113” wire diameter
- Medium Stall Springs: 0.092” wire diameter
High Stall Springs: 0.120” wire diameter.
- High Stall springs can also be identified by the red paint on them.
How can I tell which slider springs I have?
- Category: Clutch: Sliders
- Last Updated: 27 November 2013
A Slider Clutch comes standard with Regular Stall Springs, unless otherwise specified by the customer. The wire diameter is the quickest way to determine which springs are in your hat without disassembling the hat.